Friday, September 24, 2010

Hapy Birthday Nick Watson!

Nick Watson’s 70’s birthday party
200 RMB all open barwhich includes h’orderves and the money goes to charity.  Well to me this sounded like a wonderful idea for a fun Saturday night. It just so happened that my friend Jess was invited by her Irish next door neighbour and I thought Id tag along just for the hell of it. Jess and I arrived around 9 30 pm to the 5th floor of a random hotel filled with drunken Irish and Scots men aka what was about to be an awesome night!
We weren’t in the venue more than 5 minutes when we met up with Jess’s neighbour Wesley and all of his Irish friends, who just happened to be 6 feet and over, one can imagine how small I felt standing next to all of them. We were immediately given drinks and so began our night!
So let me tell you a little bit about Nick, It was his 70th birthday, he is Scottish, lives in Shanghai and is a total and complete Baller! That’s about all I can tell you of dear Mr. Nick so I have to say I felt pretty damn awkward leaving this man a drunken birthday message of the video camera that was circulating the room.
The night was insane, not only did we drink like the Irish we danced like them too and ate and pretty much everything else one can do at an Irish/ Scottish party. Oh and did I mentioned I got flashed by 5 young men in tartans?




                                    


NICK WATSON SINGING!
Yup, definitely a memorable night.Thank you Nick Watson, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment