Wednesday, September 29, 2010

NATIONAL WEEK

HELLO!
So I have just finished packing my pack for my 13 day national week trip and I am just about to head off, but before I go I wanted to show you all my route. I will not be able to update my blog during this two week time frame so you will have to be patient and get ready to read a novel for when I return to Shanghai.
Here is a picture of China and its provinces; I have carefully drawn a pathway on windows paint to show you all where im heading. I am flying into Kunmin from Shanghai and flying from Xining back to Shanghai.

Well thats it! Hopefully every thing goes smoothley and by the time I come back I will have plenty of sotries to share with you guys... oh and legs made of steel from all the hiking.
See you in Two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment